We are a fully equipped automotive repair facility, with tools,equipment and knowledge to service any vehicle. Here's a short list of general repair services we offer:
Oil Change: $35.00 +tax Includes up to 5 quarts of conventional oil and an oil filter. Synthetic oil and premium oil filters are available. If your owners manual indicates synthetic oil we will inform you. Fluids are checked, vehicle is checked over for needed service or maintenance items, and tire pressures are checked.
State Inspection: $25.00 +tax
Alignment: 2 Wheel- $50.00 +tax 4 Wheel- $80.00 +tax
- Engine and Transmission- Repairs, maintenance, upgrades and replacement. We can source a used or remanufactured engine or transmission for nearly any vehicle. We are an installer for Jasper Engines and Transmissions which carry a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty.
- Driveline- Clutch, Axles, Driveshafts, 4WD/AWD system repair.
- Diagnostic Services- We have a library of service information and knowledge to diagnose almost any problem.
- Tires- Mounting and computerized balancing. We sell new tires and can get most brands at lower prices than anywhere else. All tires purchased from our retail store come with free flat repair and free rotation for the life of the tires. When you buy four tires you receive a free alignment check and toe adjustment. Online purchases do not apply.
- Suspension- We specialize in suspension noise elimination and handling problems.
- Brakes- We specialize in correcting brake problems, including ABS problems.
- Exhaust- We can supply and install OEM, aftermarket, or high performance exhaust systems and catalytic converters.
- Exterior/Interior- Power windows, door locks, wipers, dashboard, side view mirrors, antenna, minor body damage not involving paint work.
- Heating/Air Conditioning- We are equipped and licensed to fully service all R134A air conditioning systems.
- Emissions Systems- Evap system leak repair, air injection repair, EGR, catalytic converter and oxygen sensor diagnostics and replacement. We can get rid of that persistent check engine light and get your vehicle to pass state inspection.